Keeping my family, friends and dg ladies informed about all of my adventures in Brazil. If you know me at all, you know I love to take pictures! Hopefully a lot of this blog will be a picture representation of all of the fun life experiences and adventures I am having on my semester abroad!

Monday, December 10, 2007

First Post


I am getting so excited to leave for Brazil in just a few short weeks! I am going to miss all of my friends and family, and of course my DG ladies and my amazing LITTLE, but I know this is going to be an experience of a lifetime! I really hope to keep up this blog so you can all really see what is going on with me. I am new at this, but I am sure it is going to get better and better as the weeks go on...

ps. this is a picture i took of Ipanema beach last time I was in Rio, just a little inside look to the amazing beauty that Rio has to offer

1 comment: